The short answer, yes.
Certified Pre-Owned Nissans do come with a warranty. The longer answer of what is all included in this warranty as well as what the basic coverage for a new Nissans is explained more in depth in the remainder of this blog.
What is a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan
In order to become certified, a Nissan must comply with the following requirements below. If it does not adhere to each bullet point, then it will more than likely become available as a used vehicle. Certified Pre-Owned Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs are held to a much higher standard.
- The vehicle must be less than 6 years old from the original in-service date
- The vehicle must have less than 80,000 miles are on the odometer
- The vehicle must have a clean, non-branded title
- The vehicle must pass an entire comprehensive 167-point Certified Pre-Owned Inspection
If the vehicle reachs the above requirements and achieves the status of a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan, then it will also come with the following warranty protection for additional peace of mind.
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Car Rental reimbursement and Towing Benefit
- Optional Security+Plus Extended Protection Plan
Drivers who are considering the purchase of a new Nissan will be covered by the following basic warranty package. There are additional, extended coverage plans available as well.
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited vehicle coverage
- 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- Vehicles with CVT (continuously variable transmission) from 2003-2010 have a 10-year/120,000-miles CVT limited warranty extension.
For further details on warranty coverage and protection plans, we invite you to get in touch with a Jack Ingram Nissan team member. Please don’t hesitate to send us an email, give us a call, or stop by in personal to learn more!