2018 Nissan Pathfinder Montgomery AL
Needless to say, for most people, buying a new vehicle is a landmark decision. Aside from their house, a vehicle is often a person’s largest investment. As such, you want to ensure that you get a good return on your investment. Today we’ll be talking about an exemplary automotive investment, the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder in Montgomery AL. The 2018 Pathfinder has undergone a number of updates and changes for this model year. It’s our job here at Jack Ingram Nissan to tell you all about this exciting model!
For 2018, drivers can expect a number of useful and convenient features throughout the midsize SUV. The model is available across four trim levels, meaning drivers have the versatility of choice with the new Pathfinder. Safety is also optimized with the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder. Along with other Nissan models, it has earned 5-Stars from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) for overall safety. This model can comfortably fit seven passengers across three rows of seating with loads of cargo room to spare, too!
We have plenty of more information about the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder here at Jack Ingram Nissan. So keep on reading for more information!
2018 Nissan Pathfinder Trim Levels and Features
2018 Pathfinder S | Key features include:
- SiriusXM® Travel Link with 3-year complimentary trial access
- 284 hp, 3.5L Direct Injection Gasoline™ Engine
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- EZ FLEX® Seating System
2018 Pathfinder SV | Key features include:
- Rear Sonar System
- Remote Engine Start Feature
- Fog Lights
2018 Pathfinder SL | Key features include:
- Blind Spot Warning System
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- Motion-Activated Tailgate
2018 Pathfinder Platinum | Key features include:
- 20-inch Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
- Heated & Cooled Front Seats
- 13 Speaker Bose® Premium Audio System, including Acoustic Waveguide technology